Kolumba
Kolumbastraße 4
D-50667 Köln
tel +49 (0)221 9331930
fax +49 (0)221 93319333

     
The Chapel »Madonna in the Ruins« (1949)
with Chapel of the Holy Sacrament (1956)
built after a design by Gottfried Böhm

The chapel is home to the former parish of St Kolumba. Since 2010, the church community belongs to the deanery of St Apostles. Pastoral care lies with the Franciscan Order of the Minorites (Friars Minor).

Mass & Prayer Times:
Weekday Mass: Mon – Fri, 10:00 am
Vigil Mass: Sat, 6:00 pm
Sunday Mass: 9:00 pm
Vespers & Rosary: Mon – Fri, 6:00 pm

Confession:
Mon – Fri, 9–11:30 am,4:30–6:00 pm or by appointment

Art museum of the
Archdiocese of Cologne

Current events
Architecture
Exhibitions
Awards
Videos
Information
Chapel
Reviews
Museums-History
Publications
Essays
Events
Education

History St. Kolumba
Madonna in the Ruins
Pastoral Team
 

 
www.kolumba.de

KOLUMBA :: Chapel

The Chapel »Madonna in the Ruins« (1949)
with Chapel of the Holy Sacrament (1956)
built after a design by Gottfried Böhm

The chapel is home to the former parish of St Kolumba. Since 2010, the church community belongs to the deanery of St Apostles. Pastoral care lies with the Franciscan Order of the Minorites (Friars Minor).

Mass & Prayer Times:
Weekday Mass: Mon – Fri, 10:00 am
Vigil Mass: Sat, 6:00 pm
Sunday Mass: 9:00 pm
Vespers & Rosary: Mon – Fri, 6:00 pm

Confession:
Mon – Fri, 9–11:30 am,4:30–6:00 pm or by appointment